The Office of Enrollment Management’s mission is to recruit, enroll, retain and graduate a diverse community of scholars from the University at Buffalo.
We seek to:
- Enhance UB’s competitive market position and prominence
- Align a wide range of integral activities (enrollment management, retention, marketing, communications, access, and student outcomes)
- Use data to support decisions and directions
- Maximize the university capacity
- Integrate technology for efficiency and improving student experiences
- Infuse a flagship mentality throughout the university
- Develop a continuum of institutional messaging and key communications from offices within enrollment management
Excelsior Scholarship Need To Know
The Excelsior Scholarship application will be available starting June 7th. For current and up to date information on the Excelsior Scholarship initiative, including electronic notification when the application is live, please visit the HESC site's FAQs.