President Tripathi has charged Provost Zukoski with the task of overseeing the development of the Strategic Enrollment Plan (SEP). The existing Enrollment Management Council, under the leadership of the senior vice provost for academic affairs, will provide oversight to this campus-wide process and guide the development of this plan.
The council will:
- Receive, review and approve the recommended enrollment plan submitted by the Enrollment Plan Steering Committee.
- Convey the recommended plan to the provost and the president.
- Receive briefings from the vice provost for enrollment management (VPEM) who will chair the Enrollment Plan Steering Committee.
The VPEM will give periodic updates at the deans, vice presidents and vice provosts meeting during plan development. The final recommended plan will include a proposed roll-out and communications strategy to ensure broad understanding of the enrollment plan among internal and appropriate external constituents.
- A. Scott Weber, Senior Vice Provost for Academic Affairs (Chair)
- Lee Melvin, Vice Provost for Enrollment Management
- Craig Abbey, Associate Vice Provost and Director of Institutional Research
- Brice Bible, Vice President and Chief Information Officer
- Dennis Black, Vice President for University Life and Services
- Austin Booth, Vice Provost for University Libraries
- Stephen Dunnett, Vice Provost for International Education
- Liesl Folks, Dean, School of Engineering and Applied Sciences
- Laura Hubbard, Vice President for Finance and Administration
- Nancy Paton, Vice President for University Communications
- E. Bruce Pitman, Dean, College of Arts and Sciences
- Robert Shibley, Dean, School of Architecture and Planning
- Sean Sullivan, Vice Provost for Academic Planning, Budget and Evaluation
- Jean Wactawski-Wende, Dean, School of Public Health and Health Professions