The Office of Enrollment Management’s mission is to recruit, enroll, retain and graduate a diverse community of student scholars from the University at Buffalo.
We seek to:
- Enhance UB’s competitive market position and prominence.
- Align a wide range of integral activities (enrollment management, retention, marketing, communications, access, and student outcomes).
- Use data to support and guide strategic decisions.
- Maximize the university capacity.
- Integrate technology for efficiency and improving student experiences.
- Develop a continuum of institutional messaging and key communications from Enrollment Management and interdivisional offices.
- Infuse a flagship mentality throughout the university.
Excelsior Scholarship Need To Know
For current and up to date information on the Excelsior Scholarship initiative, including electronic notification when the application is live, please visit the HESC site’s FAQ.